Aaron Rodgers’s full name is Aaron Charles Rodgers. He was born on the 2nd of December 1983. Aaron Rodgers is a football quarterback who plays for the team of Green Bay Packers in the National Football League (NFL). Aaron Rodgers net worth in 2021 is $120 million.
Moreover, he has been playing football for quite some time. He even played in his college years for the team California Golden Bears.
While he was playing in college he made several amazing records. Subsequently, the National Football League drafted Aaron Rodgers in 2005 in the team of Green Bay Packers.
Net Worth: $120 Million
Date of Birth: December 2, 1983
Profession: American Football Player
Height: 1.88 m (5 ft 10 in)
What is Aaron Rodgers net worth in 2021?
Aaron Rodgers’s net worth in 2020 has been estimated to be around $120 million. Most of his earnings are made through his salary and bonuses.
Moreover, Aaron Rodgers was rated as the 45th top-paid athlete in the entire world in 2020. This ranking was done by Forbes magazine who also claimed that he has basic earnings of $30.1 million.
Additionally, Aaron Rodgers earns a great deal of his wealth from endorsement contracts with several brands. Many sources have confirmed that Aaron Rodgers earns about $9 million or even more from his endorsement contracts. These are the fallen brands he has endorsement deals with.
- State farm mutual auto insurance
- Prevea healthcare
- Green bay packers
Aaron Rodgers is not the only child of his parents. He has two brothers and one of them also played football as a quarterback. Furthermore, his relationships often become a matter of controversy among his fans. This is because he is often seen to be engaged over and over again with different girls.
Records and achievements
Aaron Rodgers is an exceptional player. He has made various records in his entire NBA career Moreover he has a great list of awards and achievements which he has received throughout his football career. Here are some of his records as well as his achievements mentioned below:
- He has had the 5th most passer rating in the post-season period.
- He has passed for over 4000 yards in his first two seasons when he started QB. Moreover, he was the first player in the history of the NFL to have that record.
- He is the first player in the history of the NBA who has the touchdown to interception ratio of 4:1
- Aaron Rodgers has had the interception percentage which was below 1.5% in most of the seasons
- Has won the world of being the Most Valuable Player of the Super Bowl.
- He has won the award of being the Most Valuable Player of the National Football League about 3 times i.e. in 2011, 2014, and 2020
- Has made the record of throwing 300 and 400 touchdowns. he is the only quarterback in the history of the NBA to do this before throwing 100 interceptions.
- Has had the most continuous James in which he did not throw multiple interceptions.
- Aaron Rodgers has won the offensive player of the year two times i.e. in 2011 and 2014
- Rogers has made the record of having the highest number of touchdown passes of 70+ yards.