John Wall Net Worth in 2021
John Wall’s full name is Johnathan Hildred Wall Jr. He was born on September 6, 1990. John Wall net worth in 2021 is $60 million. Moreover, he is a professional American basketball player. Wall plays for the team of Houston Rockets in the NBA (National Basketball Association).
John Wall is originally from Raleigh, North Carolina. This great athlete is a married man and also has a son. He was drafted in the first overall pick of the NBA drafts in the year 2010.
John had been drafted in the team of Washington Wizards. He had played one college basketball for one year before getting drafted.
Wall joined the team of Houston Rockets just in the previous year, 2020. He plays in the position of a point guard.
Net Worth: $60 Million
Date of Birth: September 6, 1990
Profession: Basketball Player
Height: 1.93 m (6 ft 3 in)
What is John Wall net worth in 2021?
John Wall’s net worth in 2021 has been estimated to be about $60 million by various sources. He is an exceptional player who is much valued by the NBA.
Therefore, a significant portion of his wealth is earned through his contracts in the NBA. Moreover, Wall earns a great deal of money through his endorsement deals with several brands.
Many sources have estimated that John Wall makes approximately $2.5 million from his endorsement contracts. He has a contract with Reebok that is worth $25 million.
Moreover, New Era Caps made John Wall their brand ambassador. He also has an endorsement deal with Adidas. Additionally, John Wall’s home in Potomac is worth $4.9 million.
John wall has been playing basketball for quite some time. He started playing as an amateur when he was in high school and played college basketball as well.
He had played two years of high school basketball. Subsequently, Wall attended college at the University of Kentucky in 2009. He had gotten drafted in the NBA just after he played one year of basketball in college. He had played for the team of Kentucky Wildcats.
John is a fantastic player who received several awards while at Kentucky and also made several records. Here is a list of few of his achievement he made while playing college basketball.
- John wall has been SEC Player of the Year in the University of Kentucky.
- He made the record of All-SEC First Team and SEC All-Freshman Team.
- He received the honor of SEC All-Tournament’s most valuable person (MVP) and SEC All-Tournament Team.
- All-District 21 First Team and All-America First Team in the NABC Division I.
- He received the award of First Team as well as Freshman of the Year in USBWA All-America.
- He was the All-District IV Player of the Year in USBWA.
- All-District IV Team in the USBWA
Awards and Achievements
John Wall is without a doubt an exceptional player. He is much valued in the NBA and is well-renowned among his fans. Wall’s fans love him and support him.
Wall is one of a kind. This great basketball player has won several awards in his entire NBA career. Here is a list of those awards.
- Wall has been an All-Star in the NBA in the years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- He made All-NBA third team in 2017.
- He made in the All-Defensive Second Team in the NBA in 2015 and the All-Rookie first team in 2011.