Having won nine out of nine in the UEFA Euro 2024 qualifiers so far, Portugal will be looking to continue their impressive run of form when they face Iceland today.
Key players Pepe, Rafael Leão and Nélson Semedo are unavailable for Portugal coach Roberto Martínez in this situation, but the 2016 champions were comfortable without the trio as they won 2-0 away to Liechtenstein on Thursday.
They will now face an Icelandic team that is struggling to break through in Group J, with just three wins in nine games putting them fourth in the group. Automatic qualification for next summer’s tournament is not out of the question for Åge Hareide’s team, as the chances of qualifying for Euro 2024 via the UEFA Nations League play-offs are slim.
We will present the best ones below live TV streaming services using to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Portugal vs. Iceland: When and where?
Portugal will host Iceland at the Estádio José Alvalade Sunday, November 19. The match is scheduled to start at 7:45 p.m. local time WET in Lisbon, Portugal (19:45 GMT in the UK and Ireland, 2:45 p.m. ET, 11:45 a.m. PT in the US and 6:45 a.m. AEDT on Monday, November 19 in Australia).
How to watch Portugal vs. Iceland online from anywhere with a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – which is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic. This is also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNwill make it really easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sporting events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, provided you have a legal subscription to the service you’re streaming from. You should make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks: even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be bypassing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out these other great ones VPN offers is happening right now.
Live broadcast of the Portugal vs. Iceland match in the USA
Sunday’s match will be broadcast on the Spanish-language website Vix Plus.
Live broadcast of the Portugal vs. match Iceland in the UK
Viaplay has the rights to broadcast this match in the UK, and the start is scheduled for 19:45 GMT on Sunday evening.
Live broadcast of the Portugal vs. match Iceland in Canada
If you want to stream this game live in Canada, you’ll need to subscribe to DAZN Canada. The website has exclusive rights to broadcast all Euro 2024 qualifying matches this season.
Live broadcast of the Portugal vs Iceland match in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch the match on streaming service Optus Sport, which has the rights to broadcast selected Euro 2024 qualifying matches live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming Euro 2024 qualifying matches with a VPN
- Taking four variables into account – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming Euro 2024 qualifying matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your chosen location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble launching your game after turning on your VPN and setting the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try to fix quickly. First, sign in to your streaming subscription account and make sure the address registered on your account is in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on your account. Secondly, some smart TVs – like Roku – don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device. Instead, you need to install a VPN on the router or mobile hotspot you’re using (e.g. your phone) so that each device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct display location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their homepages on how to quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after installing a cable sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file with your Smart TV. Having a VPN on your router will also help in this case, as both devices will appear to be in the correct locations.
- Remember that browsers can often reveal your location despite using a VPN, so make sure you log in to your services using a privacy-first browser. We usually recommend Bold.