Sunrisers Hyderabad Player Salary
The brand value of the Indian Premier League (IPL) increased to INR 47,000 crore which is equivalent to US$6.6 billion. Sunrisers Hyderabad contributes INR 483 crore (US$68 million) to that US$6.6 billion. Sunrisers Hyderabad is one of the most popular IPL franchises and has some great players on the roster. Along with some popular cricket players, SRH player salary is also good.
SRH Player Salary 2021 Dream 11 IPL
Sunrisers Hyderabad has four players who make over a million per IPL season. Their biggest payroll is their captain, David Warner who makes INR 12 crore (US$1.7 million) per IPL season with the club. Second to Warner in the list of highest-paid SRH players is their right-handed batsman Manish Pandey who earns a colossal sum of INR 11 crore (US$1.5 million) per season with the club.
The lowest salary in Sunrisers Hyderabad’s roster is INR 20 lakh which is equivalent to US$28 thousand. Four players in the SRH roster have INR 20 lakh (US$28,000). SRH entered the 2020 IPL auction with a total purse of INR 17 crore (US$2.7 million). The IPL franchise had a slot of 7 players to fill during the 2020 IPL auction. Their biggest spending during the action was INR 2 crore for Mitchell Marsh.
List of SRH Player Salary 2021
Here is a complete list of SRH player salary IPL 2021.
- Virat Singh – INR 1.9 crore (US$270,000)
- Priyam Gary – INR 1.9 crore (US$270,000)
- Manish Pandey – INR 11 crore (US$1.5 million)
- Kane Williamson – INR 3 crore (US$420,000)
- David Warner – INR 12 crore (US$1.7 million)
- Abdul Samad – INR 20 lakh (US$28,000)
- Abhishek Sharma – INR 55 lakh (US$77,000)
- Mitchell Marsh – INR 2 crore (US$280,000)
- Mohammad Nabi – INR 1 crore (US$140,000)
- Vijay Shankar – INR 3.2 crore (US$450,000)
- Bavanaka Sandeep – INR 20 lakh (US$28,000)
- Fabian Allen – INR 50 lakh (US$70,000)
- Sanjay Yadav – INR 20 lakh (US$28,000)
- Jason Holder – INR 75 lakh (US$110,000)
- Shreevats Goswami – INR 1 crore (US$140,000)
- Wriddhiman Saha – INR 1.2 crore (US$170,000)
- Jonny Bairstow – INR 2.2 crore (US$310,000)
- Shabhaz Nadeem – INR 3.2 crore (US$450,000)
- Siddarth Kaul – INR 3.8 crore (US$530,000)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – INR 8.5 crore (US$1.2 million)
- Rashid Khan – INR 9 crore (US$1.3 million)
- Khaleel Ahmed – INR 3 crore (US$420,000)
- Basil Thampi – INR 95 lakh (US$130,000)
- Billy Stanlake – INR 50 lakh (US$70,000)
- Thangarasu Natarajan – INR 40 lakh (US$56,000)
- Sandeep Sharma – INR 3 crore (US$420,000)
- Prithvi Raj – INR 20 lakh (US$28,000)
Sunrisers Hyderabad Revenue and Earnings
Sunrisers Hyderabad has a big amount to spend in annual salary for the players. To fill in the crores in salary, the club needs to generate a huge sum of money. Just like any other professional sports club in the world, Sunrisers Hyderabad generates a huge sum of money through ticket sales and sponsor deals.
Sunrisers Hyderabad has won a single IPL title. The Hyderabad based Indian Premier League franchise won the 2016 IPL, against runner-ups Royal Challengers Bangalore. Sunrisers Hyderabad finished as the runner-ups in 2018. Chennai Super Kings won the 2018 IPL title.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Brand Value
Sunrisers Hyderabad is among those IPL teams who have claimed the title. In the history of the club, Sunrisers Hyderabad has reached IPL finals twice, in 2016 and 2018. Additionally, the club has a good roster to go with. Their IPL win and the star-studded roster has contributed well to Sunrisers Hyderabad brand value.
Lately, IPL has seen a great hike in its brand value. In 2019, the overall brand value of IPL reached INR 47,000 crore which is equivalent to US$6.6 billion. The brand value of Sunrisers Hyderabad is INR 483 crore which is US$68 million. In 2017, the brand value of Sunrisers Hyderabad was reported at US$46.5 million. With a brand value of US$46.5 million, SRH was ranked third among eight IPL teams in terms of brand value.
From 2017 to 2019, Sunrisers Hyderabad has seen a hike of $21.5 million in its brand value. Sunrisers Hyderabad has managed to stay in form when it comes to brand value. In 2014, Sunrisers Hyderabad’s brand value was reported at $25 million. The next year, the brand value of Sunrisers Hyderabad reached $35 million. In 2016, it was $41 million. The brand value of SRH decreased by $1 million between 2018 and 2019.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Ownership and Shares
Sunrisers Hyderabad debuted in the tournament in 2013. The club replaced Deccan Chargers. Deccan Charges went down in 2012 due to bankruptcy. After Deccan Chargers claimed bankruptcy in 2012, Sun TV Network took over the franchise with a bid of INR 85.05 crore (US$12 million) per annum.
Sun TV Network acquired the IPL franchise on a five-year deal. Sunrisers Hyderabad is now jointly owned by Kalanithi Maran and Sun TV Network. Kalanithi Maran is the founder and Chairman of the Sun Group. The co-owner of Sunrisers Hyderabad, Kalanithi Maran has a net worth of US$2.4 billion.